This policy sets out our policy on the privacy of the individual. We take your privacy seriously and information will be used in accordance with United Kingdom and European law and regulation on data protection (in this policy called "Data Protection Requirements"). This privacy notice aims to give you information on how we collect and process your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website when you apply to bioresonance4life.net, or otherwise communicate with us.
Our Site, bioresonance4life.com, distributes products of Business Process technologies LP, a
limited company registered in the United Kingdom under SL026269, whose registered address is
Suite 1 4 Queen Street, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH2 1JE.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children unless a parent or guardian has given consent on behalf of the child. If you are under the age of 18 you should request that your parent or guardian gives their consent.
It is important that you read this privacy notice to understand how we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them. DATA CONTROLLER
bioresonance4life.net is the controller and responsible for your personal data. We have appointed a data protection officer (DPO) who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the DPO using the details set out below.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Suite 1 4 Queen Street, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH2 1JE.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the independent data protection authority. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach so please contact us in the first instance. It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us. YOUR CONSENT
Your use of this website signifies your consent to us collecting and using personal data about you as specified below in accordance with this policy statement. Should we choose to change these terms for any reason, the changes will be posted here so that you are always kept informed about the collection and use of your personal information, and when we disclose it. DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify
you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you. Which we have grouped together follows:
HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND HOW IS IT USED? We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier;
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers;
- We do not collect Financial Data which includes bank account and payment card details;
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of services you have purchased from us;
- Technical Data include only your login data you use to access this website;
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, feedback and survey responses;
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services;
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences;
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our services;
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request that information about Products is sent to you;
- enter a promotion or survey;
- or give us some feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, and other similar technologies. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the Data Protection Requirements allows us to.Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us. PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may to use your personal data to:
- register you as a new client;
- manage payments, fees and charges;
- manage our relationship with you which will include:
- asking you to leave a review or take a survey;
- enable you to partake in a complete a survey;
- administer and protect our business and this website;
- deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you;
- use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences;
- make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you.
We may provide aggregate statistics about sales, customers, traffic patterns and information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that identifies you.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
Marketing. We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
Promotional offers from us. We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us and have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
Third-party marketing. We should get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
Opting out. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by contacting us on: email@example.com or unsubscribing using the link on the marketing email.
Change of purpose. We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by the Data Protection Requirements. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We may have to share your personal data with
- service providers who provide IT and system administration services;
- professional advisers;
- regulators and other authorities who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
The personal data disclosed to third parties may:
- relate to performance of our contract with you;
- be necessary for our legitimate interests or to comply with a legal obligation;
- be third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the Data Protection Requirements. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Some of our external third parties are based outside the United Kingdom so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the United Kingdom.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the United Kingdom, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring the following safeguards is implemented: We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data. For further details, see: "Adequacy of the protection of personal data";
Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the United Kingdom. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DO WE DEAL WITH THEM?
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive. It is normally sent by a web server to you and enables the server to collect information back from your site visit.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under Data Protection Requirements in relation to your personal data. Further details are available about these rights from https://www.gov.uk/data-protection https://gdpr-info.eu/
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated. DATA PROTECTION REQUIREMENTS
You have the right to:
Request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following
- if you want us to establish the data's accuracy;
- where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it;
- where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish,
- exercise or defend legal claims; or you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.